Monday, November 26, 2007

working on my website

Hi everyone, I am currently working on my new company website, Booby Juice Baby Organics. I am creating my website to help empower woman who decided to breastfeed,to inform people of the hazardous chemicals in bath and body products, and to give some of my insight on things. I also hope to encourage people to buy safe healthy and organic products. I Offer a product line called Earth Mama Angel Baby, which is a line for woman and babies that is 100% certified organic, non toxic all natural products. I absolutely love these products and I use them on myself and my children. Let me know if anyone has any feedback on that product line. I will be doing more research myself. I also want to include an advice column on my site eventually to give and get advice from woman who are nursing or wanting to ask about any type of information.

Add to Technorati Favorites

1 comment:

Edmond J. Kerollis said...

Rachel,
This is a great idea. Everything you are doing is very important and timely. It is essential to help mothers to wade through all of the hype and get the facts about organic products.

Good luck with your endeavor.